To play baseball in college at the level best matching my skill set while pursuing an engineering or business degree in an environment where I can stay grounded in my Christian faith.
Colleges Interested In
2017 PerfectGame WWBA 16u in Atlanta, All Tournament Team Pitcher (pitched complete game win, allowing 2 runs in 7 innings vs. N.C. Dirtbags)
9/25/2016 PBR Camp Comments. Position Velocity: OF-80, Exit Velocity: 91
6-foot-2, 158-pound, RHH flashed solid tools with big upside. Starts slightly open and loads back with a slight leg kick into a mid-length stride, showed very good bat speed in an impressive round of BP where he consistently produced hard line drive contact, solid swing path with good extension through contact. Has ability to move well in the outfield and play through the ball with athleticism, solid arm strength with very accurate throws from a high-3/4 release. Price has solid across the board tools and is certainly one to watch from the 2019 class.
- ACT Results
- Took ACT on Dec. 9th 2017, March 20 2018 & June 9 2018.
- Composite score on June 9th of 31, Superscore score of 31.
- Highest overall scores: English - 35; Science - 31; Math - 30; Reading - 28
- Taking a very challenging course load:
- Engineering class each year;
- Advanced Math class each year;
- AP classes every year, taking AP Physics & AP Language/Composition as a Junior.
- Taking 2nd year of Spanish as a Junior
- Beta Club member
- Doing all of this while balancing busy athletic schedule and independent work out plans.
Makeup and References
- Went on mission trip to Cuba, Summer 2017.
- Very involved with Southeast Christian Church
- Weekly bible studies with peer groups
- Regular volunteer to help younger baseball players
- Winner of 2016 Vipers “Play It Forward” program, teaching 7u and 11u players